I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS GIF OH MY GOD
Sending subtle hints to your crush
The heartbreak phase you wish you went through
1. You walked out silently when you knew it was over for good. He did not see you cry, he did not see you angered, you left swiftly and silently when you knew it was over for good. There were no words to take back, spat out in the heat of the moment, because no matter what it felt like within you, you left the way a woman should always leave when she knows it is over for good.
2. You want to go out and drink yourself unconscious. You leave your phone at home and go. You drink to the point of no return, but you do not let that boy that has been eyeing you off the whole night put his hands on you while you are vulnerable and hurting - you know this never makes it better. No matter what you thought in your naive years, you were never a ‘one time’ girl. You are not that type of person, so do not let yourself be emptied by broken people looking for their temporary fix.
3. You forget what technology is for two months.
4. You cry when need be.
5. You never dare speak about it.
6. You look at your surroundings in more depth and realise things you did not when you were in the resplendent light of “love”. Things have more of a gloom to them these days, but they are not any less beautiful - just a different kind of beautiful. You learn to embrace and appreciate this version of the world.
7. You are graceful in your recovery. Your wisdom inhibits any relapse. You may feel like you are in a permanent pause, you may feel like some days you are internally drowning in emotions, felt but not shown. However you embrace this journey and feel yourself slowly becoming something more than you had been before you had to go through this.
8. You realise you were not in love. You look back at your naivety, and upon realising this, find yourself having crossed a bridge that is being burnt. The fire brings life to your eyes and illuminates your soul;
you have become perpetually free."
J. Cole - She Knows
My feet and the earthly ground are not familiar. My physical being is here, but my spirit is a part of some place else entirely. I am aware of what reality is to the people with their souls implanted in this earth, but I do not live there. I lie within the perfect in-between. We can meet in the middle.
Street views of Europe pt 1
Paris, Annecy, Lyon, Rome, Verona, Venice, Burano, Vienna, Budapest